Why? Well, they totally messed up the eps names: (English translations behind, I don't know what they're called in the american Dub, but I'll do my best)
(we've seen previously
215. 'Die Macht der Finsternis - Teil 1' //The power of Darkness - part 1
216. 'Die Macht der Finsternis - Teil 2' //... - part 2
217. 'Die Macht der Finsternis - Teil 3' //... 3
and we're here today:)
Or can anyone explain to me why
218. 'Die Macht der Finsternis - Teil 4' //... 4
is followed by
219. 'Im Namen des Pharaoh - Teil 5' //In the name of the pharaoh - part 5
220. 'Die große Prüfung' //The great trial (/test?)
221. 'Letztes Schicksalsduell - Teil 1' //Last duel of fate - part 1
222. 'Sieg über die drei Götter - Teil 2' //Victory over the three Gods - part 2
223. 'Starkes Herz - Weiches Herz - Teil 3' //Strong heart - Soft heart - part 3
224. 'Die Geschichte, die im Licht endet - Teil 4' //The tale that is ending in light - part 4
I'll just say BZUH? Ohmygod NOES! Our TV-station is hiding episodes! Where the heck did they ship off the obviously missing parts? ^^
So far they've used part 1,2,3 only in eps that are labeled the same title (see above, 215&co) Why do they change it now? They could have just skipped off the 'part xyz' thing at the end and I wouldn't have been so very disappointed.
Oh and we'll go by 'Atem' in our Dub - so I predict the american Dub will too.
Fun fact: Atem (pronounced on the A) is actually a word in German and means 'breath' ... now that'll give me creepy images for the rest of the day.
Oh great Pharaoh Minty-Breath... *getsbricked*
PS: *angsts* If they actually go through with the scheduled program that means we'll be seeing the last ep on next thursday. I'm unhappy again.
PPS: Of course the whole rant about the eps is meant to be fun and is kinda sarcastic. I remember the SUB being labeled similar, but don't know if the had the parts thingy on, too and we're just following the original. I just wanted to point out the 'missing ones' ^^*